Thursday, October 13, 2011

Serendipity

Sometimes, things take pretty interesting turns.
Last night, Doreen and I decided to stop by and visit for a moment with one of our former Weight Watchers leaders, JoAnn. She's one of the two amazing leaders who's meetings I attended. We talked for a few minutes, caught up and I mentioned that I was now an RRCA certified running coach. Apparently there are a lot of her members have taken up running to help with their weight loss and she asked if I'd be interesting in coming in and giving a short "how to do it right" kinda thing.

SERIOUSLY!?!

Help turn some overweight people into runners and overweight runners into better runners? Well YES, I believe that is exactly the kind of thing I'm interested in doing. I'm hoping that RRCA will get me set up on their website so I can get their liability insurance because, it's time to do this thing.

2 comments: